Halekulani’s Orchid Suite is tucked privately along the water’s edge with floor to ceiling views of Diamond Head and the surrounding horizon of Waikiki Beach. It is on the site of what was once “Cottage Seven,” the iconic honeymoon suite – and also the former site of the original Lewers family residence.
The expansive Orchid Suite is an artful residential oasis with modern amenities and details which have been selected to accentuate and perpetuate the indoor/outdoor living concept. The suite features a master suite with spa, a full Sub-Zero Wolf kitchen, entertainment room, powder room, living area, private lanais, garden and lawn with ocean views.
- King Size Bed
- Adjustable Sony Plasma Television and thoughtful literature
- En-suite spa with private garden view featuring a Toto Neorest chromatherapy tub, Toto Neorest washlets, Steam shower with Toto body sprayers, a unique and revitalizing cold plunge tub and mother of pearl and blue glass detaling
Living and Dining Area:
- Adjustable Sony LCD Television
- A dining table which seats 6 as well as a 3 stool bar
- Sub-Zero Wolf Chef’s Kitchen stocked with fresh local provisions
- Vintage Wine Mini-Cellar personalized with rare international wines selected by Halekulani’s master sommeliers
- Complete bar stocked with top shelf gin, vodka, whiskey, mixers, wines and juices as well as European kitchen accessories
- State-of-the-art Steinway & Sons Architectural Speaker System – Model M Series provides an unparalled acoustical experience
- Sony Plasma Television
- An extensive audio, video and provocative book library
- Private lanai with a punee
- 27” iMac
Outdoor Lanai / Lawn Area:
- A teak table which seats 8 people, as well as lounge chairs, umbrellas and table-ends
Three a la carte experiences include:
- “Your Cuisine” – Orchid Suite Guests meet privately within the suite to share their personal culinary needs, ideas and preferences with Halekulani’s Executive Chef. This allows for the creation of a one-of-a-kind menu which can be prepared in the comfort and sanctity of the suite during the stay.
- “Private Culinary Master Class” – Halekulani’s Executive Chef is also available to host pre-reserved one-on-one gourmet cooking classes in the Orchid Suite’s Wolf Sub-zero kitchen. Guests can interact with the chef and gain new culinary techniques from this exciting and unique personal creative collaboration.
- “A Moveable Feast” – The Executive Chef can also prepare private al fresco meals in the Orchid Suite.
The Orchid Suite offers a distinctive and innovative series of private services and amenities, as well as additional optional services available by special arrangement. These complimentary inclusions are:
- Private airport/ship limousine pick-up and return
- Private, in-room management guest registration
- Welcome amenity
- Welcome & Farewell leis
- Master electronic control system, which allows guests to control room temperature, lighting and personal services including butler, housekeeper, porter and in-room dining
- Dedicated butler services
- Daily turndown service
- En-suite afternoon tea service
- Sunset guava belini cocktail
- In-bed ‘Diamond Head Breakfast’ experience
- Private wine tastings by Halekulani’s master sommeliers available by appointment.
- En-suite SpaHalekulani spa program exlusive to the Orchid Suite
- -“For You, Everything” Fine Arts program
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet connection
- Complimentary telephone service for local calls
- Complimentary daily morning newspapers
- Complimentary in-room safe
- Complimentary time of day welcome amenities
Reservations can be made directly, or by travel professionals through the Halekulani Reservations office. For further information on the Orchid Suite, please call 800-367-2343.