While at Halekulani, enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime Cultural Adventure to learn and experience the Hawaiian art of Spearfishing off of the turquoise jeweled waters of Oahu via private chartered yacht.
Custom crafted, this exclusive Halekulani package introduces a uniquely local travel experience that explores a culturally-rich historic artform to guests. A generations-old tradition of providing food for the community, spearfishing is a historically significant and sustainable practice which offers a glimpse into the resourcefulness of the fisherman in ancient Hawaii. This new and immersive cultural experience is inspired by the heritage, history, and spirit of the island.
- Hawaiian Cultural Spearfishing Experience for up to eight (8) guests aboard the 47′ Cruiser Yacht, Serendipity.
- Expert Guide providing cultural and historical background of Hawaiian Spearfishing: its origins, significance in environmental sustainability, art/techniques, and much more.
- On the day of choice, a five hour excursion, transportation to and from activity and equipment will be provided. Fully Catered.
- Dinner for up to eight (8) guests at Orchids restaurant, where a Halekulani Chef will prepare your catch from the day.
- Daily breakfast for two at either House Without A Key (buffet breakfast) or Orchids (choice of any “complete breakfast” selections. On Sundays, breakfast will only be available at House Without A Key.
- Round Trip Airport Transfers via Sprinter Bus
Terms and Conditions
Minimum four-night consecutive stay required. Based on single or double occupancy for four rooms. All rates include a 10.25% occupancy tax + 4.712% excise tax (total 14.962%). All taxes subject to change without notice. Third party charge is $150 + tax daily and will include daily breakfast only. Suite policies / cancellations apply. Valid through December 20, 2021 and is based on space availability and excludes black-out dates. Not applicable to other packages and promotions and is non-transferable to a future stay.