We are pleased to announce our next Visiting Master experience will be sound journeys with musician, Michelle Pirret.
Similar to the frequencies of a musical instrument, we often go out of tune. Cellular disharmony becomes illness. Michelle’s methodology known as The Sonic Leap®™, assists in eliminating internal discord with the use of directed frequency utilized around the body. Brain entrainment is a tool that allows the recipient to “leap over” what may be hindering their progress energetically. Binaural and harmonic frequencies from specialized overtone-emitting instruments synchronize the brain and leave the auditory sense stimulated. By replicating elemental sounds found in nature, this completely acoustic experience becomes multi-dimensional, helping make visible what is unseen. What results is a shift in the energetics of the body, a clarity of connection to one’s intuition and the expansion of consciousness. The experience triggers Mindfulness – aimed at bringing one to the present moment, softening the critical mind and self-judgment of the past or future.
The entire event will take place in the Garden Terrace from June 19 through June 27, 2022.
This unique series offers opportunities on the following day:
- Sun 6/19 2:00pm-3:00pm – Introduction/Demo complimentary
- Mon 6/20 10:00am-4:00pm – Private Sessions paid sign up
- Tue 6/21 10:00am-4:00pm – Private Sessions paid sign up
- Wed 6/22 10:00am-4:00pm – Private Sessions paid sign up; 4:00pm-5:15pm – Group Session paid sign up
- Thur 6/23 10:00am-4:00pm – Private Sessions paid sign up;
- Fri 6/24 10:00am-4:00pm – Private Sessions paid sign up; 4:00pm-5:15pm – Group Session paid sign up
- Sat 6/25 3:00pm-4:15pm – Art of Wellbeing: Sonic Alchemy free for in-house guests, $25 for residents
8:30pm-9:30pm – Concert ‘Michelle Pirret Live Performance’ ($30 per person)
- Sun 6/26 10:00am-4:00pm – Private Sessions paid sign up; 4:00pm-5:15pm – Group Session paid sign up
- Mon 6/27 10:00am-4:00pm – Private Sessions paid sign up
Private Sessions (70min) are available from 10:00am to 4:00pm daily, except on Saturday 6/25 sessions will conclude at 2:00pm. Contact SpaHalekulani at (808) 931-5322 for reservations.
Individual – $450
Couples – $550
Group – $95/per person (minimum 4 per)
Mini Session (30min) – $225
THE BENEFITS OF SOUND THERAPY
Benefits of this modality have been studied by researchers and physicians worldwide, including at the National Institute of Health.
• Deep relaxation reaching Theta and Delta brain states
• Improved sleep and jet-lag recovery
• Reduction in tension, stress, anxiety and depression
• Alternative form of pain management
• Improved respiratory function
• Increased work productivity and performance
• Deeper connection to one’s intuition and higher self
• Consciousness expansion
About Michelle Pirret
International Sonic Alchemist
Founder of The Sonic Leap®™ methodology
Michelle Pirret is a musician based in New York City and Hawaii. Her work as a Sound Therapist has
been called “Hypnotizing” and “Transformational” by those having received her masterful offering. Utilizing her
four-octave vocal range with an ensemble of vibratory instruments such as Crystal Tones™ Alchemy singing
bowls, archaic gongs and hand percussion – her magnetic blend of elemental frequency and cosmic harmony
takes the listener on a profound auditory journey that is to be experienced.
Michelle has presented internationally in solo concerts and Sound Meditation facilitations in Egypt,
Switzerland, Italy, Poland and the Czech Republic. Stateside, she has captivated audiences with her signature
SONIC LEAP ®™ Sound Journeys in New York, California, New Mexico, Arizona and Hawaii. In the British
West Indies, Michelle was Artist-in-Residence at the luxury destination, The Palms Resort and Spa in Turks and
Caicos – an island where she also devotes time working with orphaned and abused children.
As a jazz vocalist, Michelle has been featured as a guest vocalist by Henry Kapono at The Blue Note and
The Ala Moana Center in Oahu. In NYC she was featured by the Mabel Mercer Foundation at The National Arts
Club and the Algonquin. Michelle was a staple in Manhattan at the renowned Tavern on the Green, notably for
the “Summertime Swing” series, and has performed with legendary jazz pianist Harold Mabern, the Valery
Ponomarev Group and with percussion ensembles in music festivals in Bahia, Brazil and Havana, Cuba. Her
debut album was featured on on NPR, Sirius XM and WBGO Jazz Radio.
Michelle is a member of The Screen Actor’s Guild/American Federation of Television & Radio Artists;
Actors Equity; American Federation of Musicians; American Society of Composers and Publishers and is on the
Young Leadership Council of The Orpheus Chamber Orchestra.