WAIKIKI, HI – May 12, 2022 – Halekulani is pleased to announce the lineup of its Art of Wellbeing sessions for spring and summer, including an experience with Visiting Master Michelle Pirret, an internationally renowned musician and sound therapist.
Halekulani’s Art of Wellbeing workshops offer an integrated and refreshed approach to living a balanced lifestyle, focusing on six key pillars – Nourish, Move, Explore, Renew, Rest, and Discover. All sessions are designed to deliver transformative experiences that result in lasting positive change. The upcoming lecture series topics for May through August 2022 are as follows:
- May 14 – The Wonders of Astrology – Learn the key aspects of Eastern and Western practices and how these navigational tools might influence life’s circumstances and events.
- May 28 – Willpower: Harnessing Your Greatest Strength – Set yourself up for success with tips to overcome obstacles in the moment and for a lifetime.
- June 11 – The Principles of Feng Shui – Discover how to create balance and harmony within your living and working spaces with subtle arrangements and elements of nature.
- June 25 – Sonic Alchemy: Sound Meditation & Vibroacoustic Therapy – Join Visiting Master Michelle Pirret and experience vibrational healing for deep relaxation, improved sleep, stress reduction, and overall wellbeing.
- July 9 – Numerology 101 – Review the study focused on the significance of numbers and calculations on your life’s path.
- July 23 – Relationships with Food – Explore the dynamics between what we eat and why. Prepare your mindset for better choices.
- August 13 – Acupuncture: An Eastern Approach to Medicine – Understand this ancient practice and the countless benefits it offers today.
The 75-minute presentations are led by Halekulani’s team of resident health and wellness experts. Lectures are complimentary for Halekulani and Halepuna Waikiki guests and are also available to the public for $25 per person. Each participant will receive a voucher for 10% off any private consultation. To reserve a seat, please call 808-931-5322. For more information, please visit Art of Wellbeing.
Visiting Master Experience: Sonic Alchemy: Sound Meditation & Vibroacoustic Therapy
“In addition to the exciting line-up, we are pleased to have our first Visiting Master series of 2022 Sonic Alchemy: Sound Meditation & Vibroacoustic Therapy, featuring, Musician Michelle Pirret, June 19 – 27, 2022,” said Kamala Nayeli, Director of Spa and Wellness. “Benefits of Sound Therapy include improved sleep and jet-lag recovery, reduction in tension, stress, anxiety, and depression, an alternative form of pain management, increased work productivity and performance, and deeper connection to one’s intuition and higher self.”
Schedule is as follows:
Sunday, June 19 2:00 – 3:00 pm Introduction / Demo
Wednesday, June 22 4:00 – 5:15 pm Group session
Friday, June 24 4:00 – 5:15 pm Group session
Saturday, June 25 8:30 – 9:30 pm Michelle Pirret Live Performance concert
Sunday, June 26 4:00 – 5:15 pm Group session
Private sessions (70 minutes) are available from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm daily, except on Saturday, June 25th as sessions will conclude at 2:00 pm. Please contact 808-931-5322 for more information and to reserve a seat. Individual sessions – $450; Couples – $550; Group – $95 per person (Minimum of four people per session), Mini Session (30 minutes) – $225.
Since its inception in 1984 as one of the world’s finest and most acclaimed independent luxury hotels, Halekulani has received more than 500 awards, most recently placing on Travel + Leisure’s 2022 T+L 500 list of best hotels in the world as well as receiving a Travel + Leisure 2021 World’s Best Award for #1 Resort Hotel in Hawaii. Freshly reopened following a comprehensive renewal project, Halekulani is home to La Mer, Hawaii’s longest, consecutively ranked AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Travel Guide 5-Star Restaurant, Orchids, House Without A Key, L’Aperitif, Lewers Lounge, Cattleya Wine Bar, and SpaHalekuani. For over twenty years, Halekulani has maintained a strong commitment to arts and culture in the community through exclusive alliances with Oahu’s most iconic cultural venues. Halekulani is operated by the Hotels and Resorts of Halekulani, a brand management division of the Honolulu-based Halekulani Corporation, which also oversees the Halepuna Waikiki by Halekulani. Halekulani is a member of The Leading Hotels of the World and is aligned with Tokyo’s legendary Imperial Hotel. For further information, please visit www.halekulani.com.
Halekulani Corporation Media Contact:
Bonnie Bise, Public Relations Manager
Download a PDF of this news release.