WAIKIKI, HI – August 4, 2022 – Halekulani is pleased to announce the Art of Wellbeing monthly series presentation lineup for the rest of the year.
From “Deep Sleep Solutions” to “Feng Shui: Creating Harmony in Your Life,” the property is bringing a dose of wellness to Waikiki this fall for guests and locals alike. The bimonthly 75-minute presentations will be led by Halekulani’s team of resident experts and take place the second and fourth Saturday of each month. Lectures are complimentary for Halekulani and Halepuna Waikiki guests and are also available to the public for $25 per person.
Providing an integrated and refreshed approach to living a balanced lifestyle, The Art of Wellbeing Series focuses on six key pillars – Nourish, Move, Explore, Renew, Rest and Discover. The lecture series topics for August through December 2022 are as follows:
- Aug 13 – Acupuncture: An Eastern Approach to Medicine – Understand this ancient practice and the countless benefits it brings today.
- Aug 27 – Deep Sleep Solutions – Review how quality sleep or lack thereof, impacts your health and well-being. Walk away with practical tips for getting the rest you need.
- Sept 10 – Your Guide to Gluten – Understand this ‘glue’ that holds food together, and how to navigate what is best for you.
- Sept 24 – Acupuncture for Pain Relief – Review the root of pain, and how it can be managed by restoring energy by way of Eastern Medicine.
- Oct 8 – Feng Shui: Creating Harmony in Your Life – Learn how to apply this ancient concept to improve your home, office, and relationships.
- Oct 22 – How to be Well in a Stressful World – Discover how to shift the mindset by applying techniques to thrive emotionally and physically.
- Nov 12 – Prepare for Holiday Eating – Review the tools and approach necessary to enjoy holiday meals without the extra pounds or guilt.
- Nov 26 – The Power of Gratitude – Learn how to incorporate gratitude into your daily rituals and to embrace the benefits that follow.
- Dec 10 – The Secret to Longevity – Discover how cultures around the world have mastered the art of aging well, and how to support your own process.
Each participant will receive a voucher for 10% off any private consultation. To reserve a seat, please call 808-931-5322. For more information, please visit Art of Wellbeing.
Since its re-introduction in 1984 as one of the world’s finest and most acclaimed independent luxury hotels, Halekulani has received more than 500 awards, most recently placing on Travel + Leisure’s 2022 T+L 500 list of best hotels in the world as well as Travel + Leisure’s 2022 World’s Best Awards list of the best resorts in Hawaii. Freshly reopened following a comprehensive renewal project, Halekulani is home to La Mer, Hawaii’s longest, consecutively ranked AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Travel Guide 5-Star Restaurant, Orchids, House Without A Key, L’Aperitif, Lewers Lounge, Cattleya Wine Bar, and SpaHalekuani. For over twenty years, Halekulani has maintained a strong commitment to arts and culture in the community through exclusive alliances with Oahu’s most iconic cultural venues. Halekulani is operated by the Hotels and Resorts of Halekulani, a brand management division of the Honolulu-based Halekulani Corporation, which also oversees the Halepuna Waikiki by Halekulani. Halekulani is a member of The Leading Hotels of the World and is aligned with Tokyo’s legendary Imperial Hotel. For further information, please visit www.halekulani.com.
Halekulani Corporation Media Contact:
Bonnie Bise, Public Relations Manager
Download a PDF of this news release.