WAIKIKI, HAWAII (July 26, 2017) – SpaHalekulani, the acclaimed Polynesian-inspired spa situated within the luxurious Halekulani hotel on the island of Oahu, has announced today an impressive lineup of interactive programming focused on encouraging guests to embrace healthy living through the mind, body and spirit. SpaHalekulani’s legacy of authenticity and tradition is complemented by the Master Series as well as the newest additions to the Living-Well program, both of which encompass the true “spirit of Aloha.”
“SpaHalekulani’s new programming takes the guest experience far beyond the treatment room,” said Kamala Nayeli, Director of SpaHalekulani. “Our spa is centered on creating transformative experiences though various relaxation techniques that incorporate mindfulness into health and wellness practices, leading guests to everlasting positive change.”
SpaHalekulani’s Master Series puts Hawaii on the map as it brings world-renowned masters of wellbeing to the property, offering a unique perspective on health accompanied by dynamic treatments for a limited time. In September 2017, SpaHalekulani welcomes Mariko Hiyama, the acclaimed Japanese facial reflexologist and instructor specializing in Sorensensistem™ Facial Reflex Therapy, a concept combining oriental medicine, needleless acupuncture techniques (Zone Therapy) and neuro-anatomy. Using her hands, Hiyama stimulates reflex points and zones on the face and scalp to ultimately enhance the natural balancing and healing mechanisms of the body and mind.
SpaHalekulani’s Living-Well program provides guests with the tools to self-motivate, self-regulate and create lasting change. Starting with a complimentary educational lecture, guests can also purchase a spa package comprised of personalized consultations and wellness workshops with an on-site holistic lifestyle coach as well as authentic relaxation treatments. From August through December, the upcoming lecture series topics for guests are as follows:
- August – Label Reading 101 is an interactive session that breaks down the listed nutritional facts and ingredients to help guests make more informed decisions about their eating habits.
- September – Inflammation: The Root of Disease is an informative lecture about chronic inflammation and how to reduce it on a daily basis.
- October – Optimize Your Sleep is a helpful tool to teach guests how to improve the quality of sleep and why lack of sleep has become a leading epidemic in the United States.
- November – Boosting Your Energy is a dynamic lecture, instructing guests on how to nourish their adrenals and increase mitochondria for optimal health and long-lasting vitality.
- December – The Art of Cooking is a creative session where guests learn how inventiveness enhances meals when cooking without a recipe.
SpaHalekulani’s Living-Well also offers interactive workshops for to guests staying on property that include The Power of Mini-Habits, Create Your Own Vision Board and Mindful Breathing & Meditation.
SpaHalekulani’s integrative Living-Well packages include one-on-one sessions and spa treatments that will leave each guest inspired to continue the process of living well at home:
- Longevity Package: ‘Living with Vitality’ includes two Integrative Coaching Sessions, one Functional Movement Class, one SpaHalekulani Treatment – either a Timeless Facial or Vitality Massage, and ‘Living-Well At Home’ materials.
- Optimal Health Package – ‘Living the Best Version of Yourself’ includes two Integrative Coaching Sessions, one Private Yoga or Personal Training, one SpaHalekulani treatment – either a Synergize Facial or Massage, and ‘Living-Well At Home’ materials.
For more information or to reserve a treatment, please call 808.931.5322.
Since its inception in 1984 as one of the world’s finest and most acclaimed independent luxury hotels, Halekulani has received more than 500 accolades, awards and honoraria. The property is one of The World’s Best Hotels on Condé Nast Traveler’s 2016 Gold List and was voted Best Hotel on Oahu in Travel + Leisure’s 500 World’s Best Hotels for 2016. Halekulani is home to SpaHalekulani, House Without A Key, Lewers Lounge, Orchids and La Mer, Hawaii’s longest, consecutively ranked AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Restaurant. For twenty years, Halekulani has maintained a strong commitment to arts and culture through exclusive alliances with Oahu’s most iconic cultural venues. Halekulani is operated by the Hotels and Resorts of Halekulani, a brand management division of the Honolulu-based Halekulani Corporation, which also oversees the Waikiki Parc. Halekulani is a member of The Leading Hotels of the World and is aligned with Tokyo’s legendary Imperial Hotel.
Stay connected with Halekulani via www.halekulani.com, on Twitter and Instagram at @HalekulaniHotel or on Facebook at Halekulani Hotel. To share an unforgettable #HalekulaniMoment, visit www.halekulanimoment.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Download a PDF of this news release.