February is the month of love and we’re reveling in romance here at Halekulani! What better way to celebrate you and your loved one this Valentine’s Day than by going on a romantic getaway?
Read on for more inspiration from our romantic weekend guide to Halekulani.
- Book Our Romance Remembered Package: For those looking to experience the ultimate romantic getaway, we recommend booking our special Romance Remembered package. Guests will receive daily breakfast for two, a dinner at Orchids, a special in-room dining amenity and flowers upon arrival.
- Explore Halekulani’s Fine Art Program: While walking along our property grounds, explore a curated selection of local art legends and rising contemporary artists. We also invite you to visit our special “Rising Light” exhibit by Honolulu-born artist John Tanji Koga.
- Witness Golden Hour and Live Entertainment: Watch the sunset while enjoying the music and graceful hula dancing at House Without A Key. We are currently open every evening and are serving cocktails and a light menu.
- Taste the Fresh Flavors of Halekulani: Indulge in a tasty two-course meal at Orchids while taking in stunning ocean views. May we suggest the signature Lasagnette, handmade pasta with prawns, scallops, and avocado, and of course, finishing your meal with a slice of our iconic coconut cake!
- Elevate Your Taste Buds: Dine at one of the most romantic restaurants on earth – the award-winning La Mer. Savor the taste of neo-classical French cuisine with the highest level of service. We recommend the Homard Poche Tourbillon de Tomate an Chorizo Gonoc a l’encre de Seiche (Poached Lobster, Swirl of Tomato Chorizo, Squid Ink Gnocchi, Chorizo Cream Sauce).
- Relax and Unwind at SpaHalekulani – Pamper yourself and your loved one by booking a couple’s massage at our spa. During the month of February, couples will receive special keepsake bath salts with their massage.
- Intimate Dining Meets Ultimate Comfort – Sleep in and order in-room fine dining. Receive high-end service from the comfort and privacy of your room or balcony.
- Attend a Live Jazz Show: Listen to the sounds of renowned pianist Tommy James while sipping a Lost Passion cocktail at Lewers Lounge for a night cap.
- Hawaii From Home: Take home a bottle of our first ever Halekulani Designer Wine, the Cuvee Silk Meritage Red, a polished blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Petit Verdot. With each sip, you will taste the flavors of berries and plums with a plush finish.
Are you ready to enjoy total rest, relaxation and romance with your loved one this month? Book your reservation now and share your romantic Halekulani moments with us on social media tagging @HalekulaniHotel.