How appropriate that February, the second month of the year, would be dedicated to couples! Halekulani Executive Chef Christian Testa and the culinary team have put together some special treats for Valentine’s Day!
HOUSE WITHOUT A KEY: Enjoy a special Chef’s Seafood Platter while listening to the live music of the Delima Ohana accompanied by the Lauren Teruya, our graceful hula dancer.
- Chef’s Seafood Platter – Whole Kona Lobster, Freshly Shucked Oysters, Chilled Poached Shrimp, Chili-Pepper Water, Garlic Aioli, Mignonette, Remoulade, and Tabasco
- Ivory Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake- raspberry whipped Ganache, raspberry coulis, White chocolate cheesecake, graham cracker crust, and garnished with fresh raspberries
ORCHIDS: Enjoy the romantic ocean view with a stunning sunset while enjoying the Mare e Monti Orchids.
- Mare e Monti Orchids – Kona Lobster Confit and a Grilled Tenderloin Filet with Porcini Sauce, Roasted Rosemary Potato enveloped in a Parmesan Tuille and drizzled with a Fennel Pure’.
- Manjari Chocolate Decadence- Caramel Manjari chocolate mousse, Chocolate Cake, Crispy Hazelnut, served with a Gianduja chocolate / hazelnut gelato.
IN-ROOM DINING: Great evening to stay in and order in and enjoy the Ivory Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake.
- Ivory Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake– raspberry whipped Ganache, raspberry coulis, White chocolate cheesecake, graham cracker crust, and garnished with fresh raspberries.
LEWERS LOUNGE: One night only, enjoy the sultry vocals of Award-winning recording artist Paul Shimomoto, as he makes a special appearance at Lewers Lounge with pianist Dan Del Negro. Be sure to try one of the exciting new cocktails.
- “The Very Thought of You,” – Kohana Kea Rum, Kohana Kokoleka Rum, locally grown Macadamia Nut Orgeat, Espresso, and dusted with a Cayenne Dark Chocolate.
LA MER: For those who can’t celebrate Valentine’s Day on February 14th, La Mer, one of the most romantic restaurants in all of Oahu, will be open Wednesday through Saturday. Try one of Executive Chef La Mer Alexandre Trancher’s signature dishes.
- Homard Poche – beurre Blanc a la Vanille Mousseline de Romanesco a l’Amande (the Poached Lobster, Romanesco Puree, Almond Syrup, and White Vanilla Butter.
HALEKULANI BAKERY: Stop by and pick up a sweet treat for your valentine this weekend.
- Heart infused creations and boxed confections are available for a limited time.
SPAHALEKULANI: Enjoy the Halekulani Bliss for the entire month of February.
- Halekulani Bliss – This special 90-minute couples experience features our signature Halekulani massage, combining Lomi Lomi with warm stones and a choice of our signature Maile scented oil or the special Passionfruit oil. $550 plus tax and gratuity per couple.
For more information on any of the dining outlets, please call 808-518-2019 and 808-931-5322 for information on the Halekulani Bliss.